- You be honest with us, we’ll be honest with you.
- Let’s all try and be respectful of each other and work together.
- We know these conversations can be difficult, we will go at your speed, it takes time.
- All conversation with RightLines are confidential, only people in RightLines and you know what is said.
- We do have a concern / responsibility for you while you talk with RightLines so if you tell us / we believe that you are at risk of serious harm or death we will talk to you about getting emergency help and get this for you if necessary. This is the only time we would break confidentiality.
- Please don’t ever be frightened to tell us what’s really going on. If we aren’t getting it – tell us.